Bumpsteer Kit 94-04
Bumpsteer Kit 94-04
If you have substantially lowered your vehicle chances are you have introduced bump steer. What is bump steer? Bump Steer is changes in toe caused by suspension movement.
Every car has bump steer, however when you lower your SN95 Mustang you increase the amount of bump steer that occurs, if this becomes excessive you will begin to notice some unwanted vehicle driving characteristics.
When you turn your steering wheel you are essentially changing the toe of the wheels to turn the vehicle. Excessive bump steer is undesirable because it introduces unwanted steering inputs which means the suspension is steering the car instead of the driver.
If your car is lowered and has tracking issues and less predictable steering behavior, you need a bump steer kit.
In addition, our bump steer kit makes a great service replacement for your worn out, high mileage outer tie rods even if you do not have excessive bump steer issues.
Pick up a bump steer kit today and refresh your outer tie rods and improve your steering.
Steeda's Bump Steer Kits will allow you to correct your bump steer geometry and can do so without requiring you to drill or modify your vehicle spindle.
- Studs are made to the exact taper of the factory spindle, for a simple install every time.
- Machined to exact tolerances for an exact fit.
- Heat treated after machining to ensure hardness throughout stud.
- Made of 4140 high-grade steel for superior strength.
- Requires drilling the spindle hole to a 5/8" diameter. Bit costs $17 at local Hardware Store.
- Basic grade 8 bolt that can vary in strength.
- Must drill spindle to bolt size, will have "play" or "slop".
- No steps taken to ensure material hardness.
- Wide range of adjustment
- Does not require spindle modification for fitment or adjustment
- Direct replacement installation
- High quality construction and fit
"The absolute best in the business. Not only is PP extremely knowledgeable but they take care of you as if you are family. Thank you PP team!"
- G. Gonzales -